Public Information (PI) and Cooperation with the Professionals Community (C.P.C.)
Members of Public Information Committees convey A.A. information to the general public.
- Giving presentations about A.A to schools and organizations.
- Providing information about A.A. through digital and print materials.
- Insuring local media have accurate information about A.A. through PSAs, anonymity-protected interviews and press kits.
Members of C.P.C. committees inform professionals and future professionals about A.A.
- Establishing better communication with professionals working with alcoholics
- Finding simple, effective ways of cooperating without affiliating
- Explaining clearly what A.A. does and doesn’t do
Service Opportunities Available
Join the PI/C.P.C Committee Meeting on the 4th Sunday of the Month at 6:00pm
Located at the SDSOS Clubhouse 1112 3rd Ave. S., Fargo, ND 58103